This hot wings recipe with CBD will spice you up and chill you out. It's the perfect dish for your next get together.
Wow! How do you live up to that name? I can only think of one way …
First thing you have to do is come up with a wicked-amazing hot wings recipe. Secondly, you have to infuse it with my favorite creator of chill: CBD oil. And finally, you must share it with as many people as you can.
I’ve made it easy for you. The recipe is yours for the reading (and eventually the eating!).
It must be said, though, that while this recipe seems pretty straight forward, it was actually a lot of trial and error. Adding this. Taking away that. Eventually, I hit on this version and it has stood the test of time.
I can attest to eating way too many wings nearly every time this recipe is made. Yes, they are that good!
Now, the rest is up to you. Think happy thoughts while creating them, be loving to those you share them with and #spreadharmony!
Chill AF CBD Hot Wings Ingredients
- 2 pounds chicken wings (can use whole, drumettes or flats)
- 1 stick grass fed butter
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup Louisiana Hot Sauce (can use Sriracha or Habanero if you like)
- 45 drops Maku hemp CBD oil
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Granulated garlic
- Granulated onion (powder will work but is second best)
- Smoked paprika
- Cayenne pepper
- Avocado oil or olive oil in an atomizer (PAM will work but it makes me sad)
Chill AF CBD Hot Wings Sauce Directions
- Give the sauce a kick start by placing the butter in large pan, or even better, a metal mixing bowl.
- Place bowl on the stove and heat at lowest setting to melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add garlic and allow to cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add hot sauce and CBD oil.
- Mix with a whisk to combine.
- This sauce will separate some and will need to be remixed. Set aside until wings are done.
Chill AF CBD Hot Wings Cooking Directions
Fire up the grill! No grill? Fire up the air fryer! No air fryer? Fire up the oven!
Here is where some of the variation can take place. But that’s a great thing because you can choose your own adventure. For this rendition, we're going with my favorite, the grill.
- Light up the grill up and turn it to medium.
- Season the wings with each of the seasonings. Only restriction is going lightly with the cayenne unless it’s your favorite. It is part of the band and not a lead spice solo!
- Lightly spray the wings with oil.
- Flip the wings and repeat.
- Place the wings on the preheated grill. Cook over medium flame and turn every 3-5 minutes until the color makes your heart sing. I like mine beautifully marked with some seriously delicious roasted color.
- Heat the sauce and toss the wings in.
- Allow them to swim about but no long-term soaking.
- These wings are ready to fly (into your mouth)!
For the accompaniments, celery is a must for me. Carrots as well.
To go with that, some people like blue cheese, some are life long ranch fans, and some even enjoy tzatziki sauce or Indian cucumber raita. All are delicious and cooling to the palate!
Looking for something other than celery and carrots? Fries always work. Potato, sweet potato, or even celery root fries.
And wash it all down with my Florida Sunshine Iced Tea infused with CBD recipe!
Follow our blog for more delicious CBD recipes.