This spinach artichoke dip with CBD is perfect for picnics, rainy days, and really anytime you want a tasty treat that also provides the wonderful benefits of CBD.
OK, so it’s game day, party day, Groundhog Day, a rainy day … and you want to chill with your family and friends. Everyone is looking for a good time, so you better have some seriously good munchies!
Here is an amazing recipe for spinach artichoke dip infused with CBD oil that is flavorful enough you’ll want to share it with everyone.
This recipe was one of my first ever CBD-infused recipes, and I chose it for good reason. The flavors pair well, it is full of amazing vegetables, and best of all it’s reasonably easy to throw together!
Typically, this is served cold, but if you want it can definitely be served hot. However, be careful not to overheat it, as the mayo will eventually break down and become oily.
If you want a hot version of this, you can sub cream cheese for the mayo. The cream cheese is a little more stable and just as delicious.
Alright, let’s party!
CBD Spinach Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 package vegetable soup mix — I prefer Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 8 oz can water chestnuts, chopped fine
- ¼ cup sweet onion, diced fine
- 1 can baby artichoke hearts cut into quarters — use baby artichoke hearts here because they are softer
- ¼ cup fine diced red or yellow pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce — like with other ingredients, I prefer Louisiana Hot Sauce, but use something to its same consistency (i.e. not Sriracha)
- 60 drops ( two droppers ) Maku hemp CBD oil
CBD Spinach Artichoke Dip Directions
- Thaw frozen spinach.
- Squeeze as much water out as possible. I usually place it in a towel and wring it out. Yes, it stains the towel but it’s worth it as you won’t get hand cramps, and now you have a straining towel! Note: you may have to do several batches, in order to get the spinach sufficiently dry.
- Run a knife through the spinach to break it up to the size you’d like to see on a chip or cracker.
- Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Mixing will break up the spinach even further and blend it throughout the dip.
- Place the dip in a bread bowl or decretive service bowl.
- Pair with crackers, tortilla chips, corn chips or cut veggies.
I sincerely hope you enjoy this recipe. It really is a winner, and is so versatile. Sometimes I use it as a secret ingredient when I make sandwiches. It’s especially good on paninis!
As always, focus on positivity, allow your spirit to create and share the love!
Follow our blog for more delicious CBD recipes.