In this recipe, Chef Dale Ascough shares a soulful CBD-infused guacamole treat that's perfect for your next gathering.
I love food, family, friends and inner peace. Not always in that order, but always together!
I think that is one of the reasons I fell in love with cooking. It is so creative and undoubtedly social. Take a look at most gatherings and where do the people collect: the kitchen!
And who can blame them? It is a place of comfort, conversation … and it’s where the food is!
As a chef, I get to create all kinds of cuisine. But, I have a secret: Some of my most favorite recipes are the types of food you share when friends are gathered. Memories can be created from basic, yet fantastic, creations that can be passed and shared.
So, what does that have to do with inner peace you ask? Well, I also believe that food is nourishing for the body and the soul. I have been incorporating CBD oil into recipes for a while now and with amazing results.
This CBD-infused guacamole recipe is stacked with great things! Avocados, which have healthy fats that are great for the heart, immune system-boosting garlic, metabolism-raising peppers, antioxidants from cilantro, and a generous dose of hemp CBD oil.
Your body will love it, and your soul will crave it. This journey has begun, and I can’t wait to share it with you!
CBD-Infused Guacamole Ingredients
- 3 Hass Avocados
- 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon pink salt ( to taste )
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/8th red onion ( fine dice )
- ¼ jalapeño pepper, seeded and fine diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and fine diced
- 1 sprig cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 droppers of Maku hemp CBD oil ( about 60 drops )
- Cut the avocados in half.
- Remove seeds and scoop out flesh.
- Place flesh in a medium bowl and mash with fork until nearly smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Eat with tortilla chips, vegetables for dipping, or as an accompaniment to great Mexican fare.
- Enjoy sharing with those close to you!
Follow our blog for more delicious CBD recipes.