This CBD-infused chimichurri sauce is a vibrant addition to your next grilled meal. Chef Dale helps us welcome in the warmer seasons with this recipe.
A lot of you have been asking and, yes, I survived another brutal Florida winter. With so many days in the 60s, I thought for sure I would freeze to death!
I’m sure many of you can relate to the struggle.
So, with the mean days of another blistering winter behind us, I am so looking forward to spring and the wonderful bounty that the season brings.
It is finally grill time, which means it’s time for one of my favorite accompaniments: chimichurri. Chimichurri is an amazing sauce, and is crazy versatile so my carnivore, pescatarian (Lent is here!), and vegan friends can all give this one a try.
I love chimichurri on grilled flank or skirt steak, cod, halibut, and red snapper. But it is equally delicious on grilled or roasted seasonal vegetables, such as radishes, beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, or root veggies — like carrots, turnips, or onions.
This herby sauce will awaken your senses. And because it pairs so well with Maku, providing all of the benefits of CBD oil, and the wonderful fresh bounty spring yields, it is an absolute must!! Let’s dig in!
CBD Chimichurri Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped garlic
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup avocado oil - If you don’t have it, sub another ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh chopped oregano - If fresh oregano isn’t available, use 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper - You can sub 2 teaspoons hot sauce such as Louisiana or Cholula
- 2 teaspoons pink salt
- 60 drops (2 droppers full) of Maku full spectrum CBD oil
CBD Chimichurri Sauce Directions
- Place garlic in a food processor.
- Pulse garlic until minced.
- Add parsley and cilantro to food processor.
- Pulse mixture until chopped.
- Add all remaining ingredients and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
- Keep refrigerated.
There you have it, a delicious chimichurri rub infused with CBD to use on any and everything this season.
And if you want to up your game even more this spring, kick your meal off with my CBD-infused guacamole recipe!
Follow our blog for more delicious CBD recipes.